This external Oak 3/4 Glazed door is a very popular design in traditional properties. Even better, we can make them to your exact size equipped with a frame!
OAK 3/4 GLAZED 56MM DOORSETS – FEATURES
We build Heritage 56mm doorsets to a superb specification with numerous features as standard
– Mortice and tenon joints to the door, cross laminated centre panel installed with a fully bedded sealing system. We machine all 56mm doors with a chamfered leading edge and drip groove. Our experts fit all doors with solid oak weather bars
– Custom made oak door frame, prefitted with an 18mm door seal. Heritage supply all door sets with a twin seal low profile threshold sill.
– German made multipoint locking systems for the best security. We use “Slam shut” style systems to better reflect the feel of a traditional timber door. No need to lift the handle to engage the deadlocks, all deadlocks engage automatically just by shutting the door. All locks are fitted with high quality Eurocylinder locks and supplied with 3 keys
– Fully adjustable door hinges and lock keeps all for perfect adjustment once the door is installed.
– Our professional finishers spray the doors using high thixtropic water based finishes to carefully controlled coat thicknesses. Afterwards, our infrared booth cures the door with a careful sanding between coats. Most importantly, we use an end grain sealer at all points in the door where moisture ingress can cause issues.
Oak 3/4 Glazed: Manufacture
We make these stunning doors on our state of the art CNC machine in our Sheffield Factory. Our joiners use a high quality prime grade of oak, specially selected to suit our external door specification. We then make the frame and door of solid oak at a total thickness of 56mm. The inner panels are 44mm thick. We use 3 part lamination on all of our 56mm doors.
Our CNC design team, can customize your door with your requirements. We are able to alter the sizes of the stiles and rails to produce a door that is perfect for each individual.
We secure the joints with the mortice and tenon structure, with the inner framework secured with dowels. The default glass supplied is our Kensington style. Please contact us if you would prefer a different design.
All hardware is prefitted to the door. Simple let us know if it’s hinges from the right or left and which hardware options you prefer by using the drop downs.
To order this door set, all we need is your total opening size so we can manufacture your door and frame to suit. Please leave this in the notes box at checkout.
As soon as you have placed your order, within 24 hours you will receive a diagram and confirmation for you to sign off. Simply to reply to our email stating you are happy with the measurements given, and your door will be programmed and sent straight off to production. For any amendments and advice, our friendly design team will be happy to help.
For our full range, see our door designer to design your full door from scratch!